Mariah Carey is Selling Bahamas Home For $5.5 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 12, 2012
Mariah Carey wants to unload some of her property.
Carey has put her 4,000-square foot Bahama home on the market for $5.5 million. The villa has three-bedrooms and three-bathrooms and is the location where she married Nick Cannon in 2008.
The house, which is named Sea Lily, is situated on the exclusive Windermere Island which is only accessible by private helicopter or a bridge manned by a guard. The home sits atop a white/sandy beach and has a 40ft swimming pool.
More from Rucuss
- Nick Cannon Defends Mariah Carey & Nicki Minaj’s Hairstylist Defends Her After Fight on Set
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Show Off ‘Dem Babies’ [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Dem Babies’ First Birthday [Photos]
- Mariah Carey Bares Her Bra in Sexy Selfie For Nick Cannon’s Birthday [Photo]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Hospitalized For Kidney Failure!