Mariah Carey Has Wardrobe Malfunction, Lets Curse Word Slip [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 24, 2013
Mariah Carey had a wardrobe malfunction while on stage at Good Morning America’s summer series concert.
After Carey performed her classic hit, Always Be My Baby, she mentioned she was rushing to change and her dress was still unattached.
“This is the diva drama. ‘Cause I wake up at this hour — I don’t mean I wake up, I mean I go to sleep, it’s kind of the same thing” Carey said before her gown popped open from behind. “I love you, Donatella [Versace], but it popped, darling. I just wanted to change the ensemble.”
Carey then turned around to show the plunge of the back of her gown.
“Both of them are out now. These are out,” Carey told GMA anchor Laura Spencer. “What should we call this, the Central Park Saga?” This seems like a YouTube moment, possibly Spotify even.”
After the next commercial break, Carey had changed into a hot pink dress.
“I’ve been working out,” Carey said after anchor Josh Elliot commented ‘ravishing.’ “I’ve been trying to do the best I can to stay in shape. And these stress-fests, they help. But I need to catch my breath! Please talk.”
She then made her way up the stairs to sit in a big chair on a platform and could be heard uttering the s-word. “Oh, (expletive),” she said. Adding, “You didn’t hear that.”
Carey took off her shoes so she could kick up her legs and bare feet to sing her new duet with Miguel, #Beautiful. Watch it happen live below.
Watch Carey and Miguel perform #Beautiful below.
Photos via GMA
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey [Details]
- Mariah Carey Concert Ripped By Fans After Voice Cracks During ‘Vision of Love’ [Video]
- Say What: Mariah Carey Reportedly Loving ‘Lean’?!
- Mariah Carey Dislocates Her Shoulder on Video Set [Details]
- Mariah Carey And L.A. Reid Reunite At Epic Records [Details]