Mariah Carey Concert Ripped By Fans After Voice Cracks During ‘Vision of Love’ [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 6, 2014
Mariah Carey’s Elusive Chanteuse World Tour got off to a rocky start in Tokyo over the weekend.
Concertgoers ripped Carey when she struggled to get through some of her hit songs including Vision of Love on Saturday. In the videos, Carey appears to have trouble hitting some of her signature high notes and her voice even cracks.
Several people posted videos from the concert on YouTube and Instagram and the comments were scathing. Fans quickly ripped the performance with such comments as “She is duuuun.” Another person added, “She needs Jesus.” A third chimed in with “No no no!!!!!! Why Mariah why????”
The concert was held at the Makuhari Messe venue in front of a “sold-out” crowd. The tour follows the May release of her album, Me. I Am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse. The CD sold only 57,000 copies in its first week. Watch footage from Carey’s performance below.
Photos via PopDust.com
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Mariah Carey Has Wardrobe Malfunction, Lets Curse Word Slip [Video]
- Mariah Carey Dislocates Her Shoulder on Video Set [Details]
- Mariah Carey And L.A. Reid Reunite At Epic Records [Details]
- Mariah Carey Splits With Manager Jermaine Dupri [Details]
- Jermaine Dupri Pens Letter to Mariah Carey’s Fans Who Blame Him For Album Sales