Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Vows in Paris [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 28, 2012
Its been a tradition for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon to renew their vows every year.
This year, the couple decided to celebrate their fourth wedding anninversary with a vow renewal in Paris. Mariah wore an off white mermaid gown while Nick wore a white suit and black tie.
“Mariah and Nick renewed their vows at the summit of the Eiffel Tower in an intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant,” Carey’s rep told E! News, noting that they did the deed at around 12:30 a.m. Paris time. Nick even got on his knee and proposed once more before the nuptials began.
Carey posted a photo of them on Twitter while shopping at Baby Dior for her twins, Monroe and Morrocan, who turn one on Monday, just as mommy and daddy’s marriage turns four.
Check out the photos of their vow renewal below.
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Dem Babies’ First Birthday [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Show Off ‘Dem Babies’ [Photos]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey [Details]
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Show Off Twins
- Mariah Carey Bares Her Bra in Sexy Selfie For Nick Cannon’s Birthday [Photo]