Marcus Vick Says NFL Player LeSean McCoy Gave His Baby Mama Herpes [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 27, 2016
NFL quarterback Michael Vick’s younger brother Marcus can’t seem to stay out of the headlines.
Marcus Vick has been hinting for days that someone close to him had been infected with herpes. On Tuesday night, he decided to reveal that it was the mother of his child. Marcus claims that Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy infected Delicia Cordon with the virus.
It didn’t take long for his followers to poke fun at his brother Michael, who is rumored to have the virus too. Check out Marcus rant below.
A follower guessed he was talking about the mother of his child so he went ahead and admitted it.
Vick’s baby mama wasn’t pleased.
She fired back:
Marcus didn’t realize that he brought up old rumors about his own brother Michael Vick. Back in 2007, it was rumored that Michael was getting his herpes medication under the alias, Ron Mexico. Later a woman sued him for infecting her with the disease.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Star LeSean McCoy Fights With Baby Mama on Twitter, Deletes Account [Details]
- Michael Vick’s Brother Marcus Goes Off Over George Zimmerman Verdict [Details]
- Get Your Customized DeMarco Murray ‘Spray Tan’ Jersey [Details]
- NFL Player Michael Vick’s Alleged Side Chick Writing a Tell-All Book! [Details]
- NFL Player Proposes To Girlfriend After Impregnating 3 Women [Details]
- Dwight Howard’s Baby Mama Christine Vest Says He Cheated, Hasn’t Spent Time With Son