Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Puts Hex On Timothy Bradley [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2014
Manny Pacquiao’s mother was more entertaining than the fight.
It’s no secret that Paquiao’s mother, Dionesia, is a very religious woman. In fact, she appeared to use that religion in her favor on Saturday night. While watching the Pac-Man and Timothy Bradley fight ringside, it appeared Dionesia was placing a hex on her son’s opponent.
When cameras showed Dionesia during the middle rounds of the fight, she was holding a cross in her hand and reciting what appeared to be some sort of prayer while also pointing a finger towards the ring.
Regardless of whatever she was doing during the fight, it was nice to see Dionesia go up to Bradley and give him a hug after the fight.
In the end, Pacquiao won a unanimous decision in his rematch with Bradley, avenging his 2012 loss and claiming the WBO welterweight title.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather Coming Out Of Retirement?
- 50 Cent Dismantles ‘The Money Team,’ Renames Promotion Company [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Tops The List Of Highest Paid Athletes [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Challenges Manny Pacquiao Again, Calls Him A Punk!
- Roger Mayweather on Adrien Broner: ‘He Ain’t No Motherf*cking Floyd Mayweather!’ [Video]
- NFL Player Pacman Jones Marries Longtime Girlfriend [Photos]