Man Tattoos His Name on Woman’s Face, Proposes a Day Later [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 5, 2013
Russians Lesya Toumaniantz and Rouslan Toumaniantz believe in love at first sight.
Lesya of Saransk, Russia met tattoo artist Rouslan of Moscow in a chat room and their conversation was so intense that she fell in love with him in one day. Lesya wanted to show her love for Rouslan, so she allowed the tattoo artist to ink her face with ‘Ruslan’ in giant Gothic script a day later.
“It’s a symbol of our eternal devotion,” Lesya told the Daily Mail. “I’d like him to tattoo every inch of my body.”
Lesya and Rouslan have been engaged since Jan. 20, but Lesya has already taken his last name. Rouslan is now teaching Lesya the ropes of becoming a tattoo artist.
Rouslan (pictured above with Lesya) has most of his face in tattoos as well.
“I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she’ll regret horribly,” Rouslan said. “But sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind.”
Photos via Daily Mail
More from Rucuss
- NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Gets New Chest Tattoo [Photos]
- Developing an Artistic Vision, Check Out These Inexpensive Tattoo Kits & Needles
- Amber Rose Tattoos Wiz Khalifa’s Face On Her Arm! [Photos]
- Trouble in Paradise: Carmelo and LaLa Anthony Headed for Divorce?
- Carmelo Anthony Brings Own Bodyguard to Boston Celtics Game [Details]
- Lil Wayne Shows Off Two New Face Tattoos [Photos]