Man Who Set Home On Fire With Burning Bible Blamed ‘Homosexual Demon’ [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 28, 2013
A Oklahoma City man burns Bible because of a “possessed homosexual demon.”
Police officers who responded to a call about a man with a bloody face tearing up his apartment arrived to find 22-year-old Jeremy Jarnell Anderson covered in soap and salt. He was ranting about a “possessed homosexual demon” who ordered him to ‘cook the Bible,’ KDVR reports.
Anderson, who neighbors said was usually a calm and nice man, reportedly was “going ballistic” and “clearly out of touch with reality.” According to the police report, Anderson’s hands and face were covered in blood and he had kicked the apartment door off its hinges and broken the majority of his furniture.
Officers attempted to control Anderson by tasing him, but he simply pulled the probes out and challenged the police to a fist fight. After making their way into Anderson’s apartment with the help of a sledgehammer, officers noticed a small fire which was apparently caused by a burning Bible.
After he was apprehended, Anderson explained to officers that he was a Satanist and blamed the incident on a “homosexual demon” who had wanted to do drugs and perform sexual acts on him. Anderson made it clear to the officers that he “wasn’t gay, just high,” and was disappointed in himself for letting the demon take advantage of him.
Anderson initially claimed he would have shot his neighbors and the police if he had access to a weapon. But he later claimed he was “just remodeling his house.”
Photos via RawStory.com
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Canada Has Crack Pipe Vending Machines!
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Debuts $55,000 Presciption Pill Covered Backpacks [Photos]
- The Award for Craziest Mug Shot Goes to NFL Player Desmond Bryant! [Photo]
- Rockets Insult Jeremy Lin By Giving Carmelo Anthony His Jersey
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade Ex-Wife Siohvaughn Wade Arrested, Wants Visitation Terminated
- Hide Yo Vaginas: Antoine Dodson Says He’s No Longer Gay, He Wants a Wife! [Details]