Man Proposes To Chicago Bulls Cheerleader, Dressed As ‘Benny The Bull’ Mascot [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 6, 2013
Sporting events proposals are pretty common these days.
There is always someone spotted getting down on one knee and popping the question while thousands look on. But one man found an incredible way to propose to his Chicago Bulls’ cheerleader-girlfriend during the team’s game against the Miami Heat.
During the game, Bulls mascot Benny the Bull gathered around with the “Luvabulls” dancers as a person in an inflatable Bulls mascot suit approached the group. Cheerleader Ariana was asked to sit in a chair while the Bulls’ mascot, Benny the Bull approached her.
As the song I think I Wanna Marry You played over the stadium speakers, a man jumped out of the suit and got down on one knee and proposed. She said ‘yes.’
Watch the proposal below.
More from Rucuss
- 335-Pound High School Football Player Also Cheers During Halftime! [Video]
- Chicago Bulls Star Carlos Boozer’s New Spray On Hair [Photos]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Shirtless on Miami Beach [Photos]
- Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un is His Friend, Wants Obama to Call the North Korea Leader [Video]
- Tyson Chandler, Joakim Noah Ejected After Altercation, Carmelo Anthony & Knicks Coach Tossed Too [Video]
- Police Stop Streaker At Miami Heat Game, Check Out Five Who Almost Made it [Photos]