Man Gets Two DUIs At Same McDonald’s In A Span Of Hours [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 17, 2014
A New York man drunkenly wrecked his car twice in one night at the same location.
Yes, you read that correctly. Zachary J. Boynton received two DUI charges on Sunday morning because of it. The 31-year old was first charged with driving while intoxicated after hitting the car in front of him at the drive-thru.
According to authorities, Boynton was arrested at 12:56 a.m. on Sunday after a minor two-car accident at the McDonald’s on State Route 23 in Oneonta. An investigation showed Boynton was intoxicated when he drove into a car that was in front of him at the drive-through. He was issued tickets and turned over to a sober third party.
After Boynton was taken home, he decided to walk back to McDonald’s and retrieve his car. He drove it into the side of the building.
At 5:16 a.m. on Sunday, New York State Police arrived to the same McDonald’s on a report someone had hit the building with a car, then fled the scene. Authorities located Boynton’s newly damaged car outside his home on Southside Drive in Oneonta, and he was arrested on a driving while intoxicated charge.
Boynton was treated at a local hospital for injuries before being arraigned. He was once again released to a sober third party. Boynton was also arrested for DUI back in November.
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Brown Sentenced to Jail Time For DUI [Details]
- Drug Charges Against El DeBarge Dropped!
- Cleveland Bus Driver Suspended After Punching Female Rider [Video]
- Say What: Katt Williams Pulls Gun on Faizon Love! [Details]
- Trick Daddy Arrested for Cocaine, Gun Possession [Details]
- Blaque Singer Natina Reed’s Sister Found Dead Less Than a Year After Her Death! [Details]