Man Confronts Alleged Predator Who Tried to Meet Up With 15-Year Old [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 22, 2013
Online predators who seek minors lurk on social media websites.
Staying involved with kids online offers the highest return on Internet safety. But if you don’t have the time to do so than hopefully you have a relative that can help out, like Sonny Reddz.
Sonny took action when he saw his 15-year old sister-in-law messaging a 20-year old male on Facebook. He let his Facebook followers in on how he was going to handle the situation.
“My lor sis in law who 15 got a 20 yr old thirsty clown tryna get at her on fb,” Sonny wrote on Facebook. “She forgot to log out of it on my phone so i took the liberty of acting like her n telling him to catch the bus all the way out catonsville from east baltimore so he on the bus right now…lol wait till i pop up on his f*ck ass at that last stop boi…how to catch a predator jus got real!”
Boy did it ever. Sonny confronted the alleged 20-year old predator and smacked him in the face a few times, before the man started crying. He also warned him to stay away from his 15-year old sister-in-law. Then he posted the video on various websites. Watch the confrontation go down below.
More from Rucuss
- Donald Trump Says Beyonce’s Halftime Performance Was Ridiculous! [Details]
- Drake Talks Chris Brown, Rihanna, Weeknd & Rick Ross Controversy [Audio]
- Beyonce Drops Surprise Album On iTunes, Sells 80,000 Copies In Three Hours
- Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams Has a New Man! [Photos/Video]
- Carmelo Anthony Waits For Kevin Garnett After Game Following Argument [Video]
- Ellen Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween [Photos]