Man Commits Suicide in Mall After Girlfriend Refuses to Stop Shopping [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 9, 2013
A man from China couldn’t take Christmas shopping with his girlfriend any longer and responded by committing suicide.
Tao Hsiao, 38, had been shopping with his girlfriend for five hours at the Golden Eagle International Shopping Center in Xuzhou, China, when she asked to check out one last shoe store. He insisted that they leave immediately but the woman didn’t listen and headed to the shoe store.
“He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buying any more,” an eyewitness told said via the Daily Mail. “She started shouting at him accusing him of being a skinflint and of spoiling Christmas, it was a really heated argument.”
Surveillance footage shows Tao throwing the shopping bags and jumping seven floors to his death. He died instantly. A spokesman for the shopping center says no one below was injured in December 7 incident.
Photos via Gawker and Dailmail.com
More from Rucuss
- Kansas City Chiefs’ Jovan Belcher Kills Girlfriend Then Takes His Own Life [Details]
- Say What: African Actress Wears 4 Waist Trainers To Mall, Collapses While Shopping
- Erykah Badu Wants to Deliver Babies
- Bank of America Sends Credit Card Offer To ‘Lisa Is a Slut McIntire!’ [Details]
- Unbelievable: Bird Tries to Fly Away With Kid in Canada [Video]
- Baltimore Ravens’ Matt Elam Working Part Time At Mall [Details]