Magic Johnson’s Son is Gay, Holds Hands With Boyfriend on Sunset Blvd! [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 2, 2013
NBA legend Magic Johnson’s son has come out of the closet.
Earvin Johnson III, whose nickname is EJ, was spotted on Sunset Boulevard holding hands with his alleged boyfriend, TMZ reports. Johnson rocked an all black outfit that included a fur jacket and red purse.
The 20-year old told TMZ he’s been “hoping and praying” for his dad’s team, the Los Angeles Dodgers, which was taken over by his father and his business partners last year.
EJ is one of Johnson’s three children with his wife Cookie. EJ is a student at NYU and is supposedly close to his parents.
Magic told TMZ, “Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way. We’re very proud of him.”
In August, Magic tweeted, “Thx to my son EJ for hosting me at NYU. Look forward to taking him to dinner tonight in the city.”
Watch EJ’s interview with TMZ below.
Photos via TMZ, Bossip and Yahoo
More from Rucuss
- Fans Call For Boycott Of Clippers After Audio Of Owner’s Racist Comments Leak [Audio]
- Magic Johnson Reportedly Interested In Buying Los Angeles Clippers [Details]
- Magic Johnson’s Son EJ Lands New Reality Show ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ [Details]
- Magic Johnson, Mary J. Blige & More Attend LL Cool J’s Wife Simone’s 90s B-Day Bash [Photos]
- Michael Jordan’s Daughter Jasmine Comes Out of the Closet [Photos]
- Snoop Dogg To Donald Sterling: ‘F*ck You…You Racist Piece Of Sh*t’