Magic Johnson’s Son EJ Lands New Reality Show ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 21, 2013
Magic Johnson’s son EJ will soon be the next reality star.
EJ revealed that he will star in Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills on E! during an appearance on The Fashion Police. When asked about the show Magic’s son appeared to be excited about his new gig.
“Umm, yes, I’m working on something with E! right now,” EJ said about his new reality show. “You’ll see me doing the absolute most with all my crazy friends…and stuff like that so…so I’m definitely coming up in the entertainment world. Definitely a talk show down the line, is my ultimate goal and you know dabbling in fashion and entertainment.”
E! has ordered eight episodes of Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills, which follows filthy-rich twenty-somethings as they parade around town with small dogs and desiger purses.
The show is set to air January 2014 on E!. Check out a few more photos of EJ below.
Photos via People.com, Instagram and Heavy.com
More from Rucuss
- $1 Million in Designer Goods Stolen From Woman’s 3-Story Closet [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Daughter Jasmine Comes Out of the Closet [Photos]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Magic Johnson’s Son is Gay, Holds Hands With Boyfriend on Sunset Blvd! [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Is Ciara Dating Rapper Future?
- Three Reasons Why You Sweat So Much