Madonna’s Brother Homeless After Losing Job
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2011
Madonna’s brother Anthony Ciccone is living under a bridge these days.
His actual location is under a bridge in Traverse City, Michigan. Madonna’s sibling claims he’s been homeless for more than a year. Ciccone said he decided to live in Traverse City along with 14,000 other destitute people after his family “turned their back” on him.
“My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time,” Ciccone told the Michigan Messenger. He added that he last worked at his father’s winery, Ciccone Vineyard & Winery in Suttons bay, Michigan, where he sold “Madonna Wine.” He lost that job early last year, however, and has been struggling to collect bottles and cans in addition to relying on local churches in order to survive.
Ciccone, 55, claims he’s always asked why his sister hasn’t come to his rescue.
“You think I haven’t answered this kind of question a bazillion times – why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I’m homeless on the street? I guess it’s true, never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don’t have any income, I’ve got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs.”
Sounds like Ciccone, who is the second oldest of eight siblings, did something to piss off the family. Why else would he be fired from his father’s business? It’s even worse when your sister whose worth millions hasn’t come to your rescue.
More from Rucuss
- Taxpayers Upset Over Paying Security Bill for Whitney Houston’s Funeral
- Diddy Acquires Luxury Tequila Brand DeLeón [Details]
- The Game Leaves Waiter a $6,000 Tip! [Photo]
- Missing Doctor Teleka Patrick Stalked Gospel Singer Marvin Sapp [Details]
- Madonna Says Kissing Drake Was Like Kissing a Girl [Details]
- Green Bay Packer’s Sam Shields Allegedly Leaves Fiancee Homeless, Takes Back Car!