Madonna Says Kissing Drake Was Like Kissing a Girl [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 4, 2015
Madonna didn’t like the reaction that Drake gave after the two kissed last month.
Last month, the Like A Virgin singer remained quiet after footage showed Drake wiping his mouth in disgust after the two kissed during a performance at Coachella. But now Madonna has had a change of heart on the matter and is speaking out.
During an interactive Q&A with Romeo Saturday Night Online, one fan asked Madonna if Drake was a good kisser.
“You asked the million dollar question,” Madonna said. “I kissed a girl and I liked it.”
Later during the interview, another fan asked Madonna if there was any advice she would give to her younger self. After pouring herself a glass of wine, she looked in the camera and said, “Don’t kiss Drake. No matter how many times he begs you to.”
During Drake’s Coachella performance, the two kissed then Drizzy wiped his mouth and blurted out, “Oh shit, what the fuck just happened?”
Drake claimed his disgusted facial expression was from the aftertaste of Madonna’s lipstick.
“Don’t misinterpret my shock!!,” Drake said on Instagram. “I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel  about that forever,” he told his followers. “Thank you @madonna.”
But the damage from his reaction was already done. Watch Madonna’s interview below.
Watch Madonna and Drake kiss below.
More from Rucuss
- Drake And Rihanna Spotted Kissing in London [Details]
- Couple Alert: Drake And Zoe Kravitz Spotted On Dinner Date
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Drake, Rihanna Hit the Club For Melissa Forde’s Birthday [Photos]
- This Woman Came Between Lil Wayne And Drake [Photos]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]