Madonna Gets Clowned For Exploiting Black Son & Gold Grill At Grammys [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 27, 2014
Madonna brought her African son to the 56th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday.
It wouldn’t have been a big deal that she arrived to the Grammys with her adopted son, David Richie, if she didn’t call her non-black son the N-word just days before. Madonna received plenty of backlash after she posted a photo of her son Rocco Ritchie on Instagram with the hashtag “#disni**a.”
Madonna apologized for the lapse in judgement, but many didn’t think she was genuine. Some believed she thought she had a race pass since she adopted tw Malawi children and dated African-Americans in the past.
Now those same people are furious, because they believe Madonna used her African son for damage control. The 55-year old showed up to the event wearing a gold grill ‘to piss people off,’ while wearing a matching outfit as her son.
It didn’t take long for people to go after Madonna on social media. Check out a few of the comments and memes below.
Photos via Twitter, Instagram, Yahoo.com and Today.com
More from Rucuss
- Madonna, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Marry Couples During Grammy Performance [Video]
- Madonna Posts Photo Of Son Boxing With N-Word Hashtag [Details]
- Madonna Says Kissing Drake Was Like Kissing a Girl [Details]
- Rita Ora Becomes New Face of Madonna’s Material Girl Fashion Line [Details]
- Check Out The Funniest Memes From the 2014 Grammy Awards [Photos]
- Macklemore to Kendrick Lamar: ‘It’s Weird And It Sucks That I Robbed You’