Lululemon Accuses Beyoncé of Imitation of Ivy Park [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 2, 2016
Beyoncé introduced her new activewear line and it caused some friction with Lululemon.
Lululemon, a Canada-based clothing line that specializes in yoga gear, responded to a tweet Thursday asking if Ivy Park was intended to “be like Lululemon.”
The company indicated it’s not worried about the pop legend’s activewear taking a bite out of Lululemon’s market share. “[Y]ou won’t find us six feet under. We love a little competition, especially with the Queen B,” the company tweeted.
It didn’t take long for the Beyhive to began questioning Lululemon’s response and the brand’s sanity. After a thorough dragging by the BeyHive, Lululemon apologized and removed the Tweet.
Think twice before you tweet about Beyonce because you might get stung by the Beyhive. Watch Beyoncé’s promotional video below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyoncé’s Ivy Park Accused of Using “Sweatshop Slaves”
- Model With Muscular Dystrophy Promotes Beyonce’s New Campaign
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Beyoncé Suing Feyonce, Inc. Over Play of Name [Details]
- Beyonce Shows Off Bikini Body in Mrs. Carter H&M Campaign [Photos]