Ludacris Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Eudoxie [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 29, 2014
Ludacris finally proposed to his longtime girlfriend over the holidays.
Luda got engaged to Eudoxie Agnan on Friday. While on a private plane to Costa Rica for holiday vacation, Luda popped the question in front of the couple’s friends. Luda called it his “Mile High Proposal.”
The Atlanta rapper had his girlfriend look out the window while they flew over a field that had “Eudoxie, will you marry me?” She answered, “Hell yes!”
Luda shared a couple pics of him and his new fiancée after the romantic moment.
“BEST DAY OF MY LIFE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! ❤ #milehighproposal,” added Eudoxie.
The couple has been dating since 2008. This will be the first marriage for Ludacris, who has two daughters from previous relationships. One child was conceived by an Atlanta woman during their relationship in 2013.
Ludacris and Eudoxie were joined by producer Jo Blaque, who was their with Letoya Luckett. Monica and Shannon Brown and Marco Andretti and Marta Krupa, who is Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa’s sister.
Monica sent her well wishes on Instagram.
“Happy is an understatement!!” said Monica. “I’m over joyed for you @ludacris although we’re cousins you’ve always been #MyBigBrother #Confidant & tried and true friend. No matter where life takes u, I’m behind you!! Now it’s lead you to your soulmate!! @eudoxiee ‘s heart is a rare find.. Fab thank u for loving our Family. We will FOREVER support the both of U.”
The group appeared to have a good time during their stay in Costa Rica.
Photos via Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash For Her Silence [Details]
- Ludacris’ New Baby Mama Wants $15,000 A Month In Child Support
- Ludacris And Eudoxie Are Already Married! [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Reportedly Had Multiple Evictions [Details]
- Monica, LeToya Luckett Throw Ludacris’ Wife a Secret Garden Themed Baby Shower [Photos]
- Ludacris, Usher, Joseline, Stevie J & More Party at Jay-Z’s Afterparty in Atlanta [Photos]