Ludacris And Eudoxie Are Already Married! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 7, 2015
Ludacris and his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie have tied the knot.
Less than a week after announcing his engagement, Luda surprised his fans by revealing he’s a married man. Ludacirs made the announcement on Tuesday by posting a photo of him and his new wife.
“Why wait? Did the thing before 2015. #mrandmrsrbridges,” Ludacris captioned the photo below, while Eudoxie added, “#Weddingbliss Mr. & Mrs. Bridges.”
Ludacris and Eudoxie got engaged on Christmas Eve and wed the same day. TMZ reports, Luda took his new fiancée out to dinner at a Georgia restaurant. When they returned home, there was a wedding dress picked out by Luda’s mother.
While it all came as a surprise to Eudoxie, she happily went along with the plan. A few family members and friends including Monica and LeToya Luckett were present as they exchanged vows.
Following the surprise wedding, the newlyweds and their friends traveled to Costa Rica for their honeymoon. Check out a few more photos from their wedding day below.
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Bridges!
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Ludacris Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Eudoxie [Details]
- Monica, LeToya Luckett Throw Ludacris’ Wife a Secret Garden Themed Baby Shower [Photos]
- Ludacris’ New Baby Mama Wants $15,000 A Month In Child Support
- Ludacris, Usher, Joseline, Stevie J & More Party at Jay-Z’s Afterparty in Atlanta [Photos]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash For Her Silence [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Reportedly Had Multiple Evictions [Details]