Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Reportedly Had Multiple Evictions [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 23, 2014
Ludacris is in the middle of a nasty child support case with his latest baby mama.
Luda and Tamika Fuller are at odds over how much she should receive a month in child support. Fuller, who is the mother of his two-month old daughter Cai Bella Bridges, wants $15,000 a month. She is also rumored to have demanded $7,500 during her pregnancy, along with a car.
Now its become clearer why Fuller is demanding such a large child support payment. Fuller has allegedly had problems paying her rent at six different residences.
“Luda’s new baby mama Tamika Fuller can’t seem to catch a break… Apparently she had to move to California already. Tamika Fuller has been evicted from AMLI AT NORTH BRIARCLIFF II!!! WOW!!! And I just got confirmation that she has since been evicted for not paying rent!!! She had actually been taken to court at least 6 times for not paying her rent, but at the last minute she would come up with the money and pay it on the court date. She has actually moved to Los Angles now…and you won’t believe how she is living!!!! (Take a look) *If you don’t believe me…check the documentation!!!”
Below is a list of residences that Fuller allegedly had trouble paying her rent on time.
Photos via Diaryofastreetking.com, Euroweb.com and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Ludacris’ New Baby Mama Wants $15,000 A Month In Child Support
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash For Her Silence [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Addresses Rumors
- Ludacris Fathers Baby But Not With Girlfriend,Wants to Limit Child Support
- Ludacris Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Eudoxie [Details]
- Ludacris And Eudoxie Are Already Married! [Details]