Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash For Her Silence [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 7, 2014
Ludacris and one of the mothers of his kids are battling in court over child support.
Luda, whose real name is Chris Bridges, wants to put a cap on his monthly child support payments to new baby mama Tamika Fuller. But she’s not having it. Now it’s getting pretty nasty between the two.
Ludacris claims in his court filings that Fuller gave him an ultimatum. She wanted him to either buy her a luxury vehicle or she was going public that she had his baby. According to TMZ, he asked a judge back in September to slap a gag order on Fuller because he is “a major celebrity of great notoriety.”
Luda argued that some judges often allowed public figures to keep their sexual indiscretions under wraps. The Atlanta rapper claimed the gag was essential because Fuller demanded that he give her a car and $7,500 for her lawyer’s retainer, or else she would tell he fathered her child while he was still with longtime girlfriend Eudoxie Agnan.
The judge rejected Ludacris’ request. Fuller’s pregnancy ended up being leaked months before she had the baby. Luda appears to be fighting back revealing the extortion attempt.
Photos via RhymesWithSnitch and theboombox.com
More from Rucuss
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Reportedly Had Multiple Evictions [Details]
- Ludacris’ New Baby Mama Wants $15,000 A Month In Child Support
- Ludacris Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Eudoxie [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Addresses Rumors
- Ludacris Fathers Baby But Not With Girlfriend,Wants to Limit Child Support
- Ludacris, Usher, Joseline, Stevie J & More Party at Jay-Z’s Afterparty in Atlanta [Photos]