Love Triangle, Wedding in Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Supertrailer [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 22, 2012
The Real Housewives of Atlanta is back with a bang.
Bravo originally released a 30-second preview video of season 5, but that wasn’t good enough for the network. It debuted a full super trailer on Monday, and in it there is plenty of juicy teasers for the upcoming season.
In the super trailer, Bravo teases a wedding but doesn’t reveal who is getting married. Kim Zolciak, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey and new cast member Porsha Stewart are already hitched so it maybe one of the other ladies. But don’t count out a renewal of vows between one of the married couples.
Kim also reveals in the trailer, “We’re homeless.” Reports surfaced several months ago that she had been kicked out of her rented Atlanta mansion after failing to pay rent, although she denied claims.
The new ladies, Stewart and Kenya Moore, bring plenty of drama to the show. The two ladies get into a catfight amongst themselves and Moore appears to have a crush on Phaedra’s husband Apollo.
Fans will get to see it all go down on Bravo on November 4. Watch the trailer below.
More from Rucuss
- Kenya Moore’s Boyfriend Walter Admits Relationship is Fake! [Audio]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Is Kenya Moore’s Ex-Boyfriend Walter Jackson Gay?
- Kenya Moore Wears Thong to NeNe Leakes Charity Event [Video]
- Kenya Moore Debuts ‘Gone With The Wind Fabulous’ Video
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Relationship Drama in New Season
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta Newbies Kenya Moore & Jamilah Rouse Spotted Filming Scenes With Cast [Photos]