Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith & Mendeecees Assistant’s Feud Continues Online
Rucuss staffFebruary 20, 2015
Love & Hip Hop New York star Yandy Smith doesn’t play when it comes to her man.
During the latest episode of the VH1 show, Mendeecees Harris’ new assistant, Remy, was portrayed as a woman who was infatuated with him. Smith had a sit down with Remy over boundary issues.
Now, the drama has spilled over to social media. Remy explained her relationship with Smith after photos surfaced of the two being friendly with one another.
Smith claims Remy got her job with Mendeecees by lying.
More from Rucuss
- Mendeecees Harris Found Not Guilty in Child Molestation Case! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!
- Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
- Love & Hip Hop: Mendeecees Harris Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Charges! [Details]
- Yandy Smith & Mandeecees Harris Host ‘Princess Ballerina’ Baby Shower
- Mendeecees Harris Testifies, Denies Molesting 15-Year Old [Details/Photos]