Love & Hip Hop’s Ariane Davis Shows Off Her Girlfriend [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 6, 2014
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Ariane Davis has switched teams.
Mimi Faust’s friend announced that she wanted the date women during season 2. Ariane seemed pretty excited after dating numerous men over the course of her life. Faust and the rest of the cast gave their support.
Now fast forward to season 3 of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. During the season premiere, Ariane revealed she was dating a DJ named, Toni. She claimed the two had been living in Los Angeles and that she was very happy.
Ariane didn’t reveal anymore details. But lucky for us, we got ahold of some pictures of Ariane and Toni. Check them out below.
Photos via Bossip and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Threatened With Jail Time
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Momma Dee Confirms Dating Andrea Kelly’s Ex Brian McKee, He Denies It
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Hernandez Paints Body For New Photo Shoot [Photos]