Love & Hip Hop Star Yandy Smith is Pregnant! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 1, 2012
Love & Hip Hop star Yandy Smith can no longer deny the pregnancy rumors.
Smith’s huge belly won’t let her. The talent/music manager was recently spotted at Club Dolce in New Jersey and it was pretty evident that she was pregnant. Many speculate she’s at least five months along.
Rumors began growing rampated that Yandy was pregnant in January. Word on the street was that Smith was three months pregnant by her longtime boyfriend. Its the same man who allegedly tried to rob co-star Jim Jones after the two severed their professional ties.
Kimbella was the first of the Love & Hip Hop crew to admit she was pregnant. She revealed the news of her pregnancy on the season finale. Chrissy Lampkin is also rumored to be pregnant but she has yet to confirms the rumors. Guess, she’ll follow in the footsteps of Yandy and let her stomach reveal if its true or not.
More from Rucuss
- Love and Hip Hop: Yandy Talks About Beef With Chrissy & Rest of the Cast
- Was Jim Jones Jumped By Ex-Manager’s Boyfriend?
- Season Preview: “Love & Hip Hop” Season 2
- Love & Hip Hop: Has Chrissy’s Shady Past Come to Light?
- Mendeecees Harris Testifies, Denies Molesting 15-Year Old [Details/Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Chrissy Admits She’s Nervous About Wedding, Jim Not Counting Out Big Event