Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Wants to Date J.R. Smith Again [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star K. Michelle regrets pushing New York Knicks player J.R. Smith away.
The reality star and Smith were secretly dating but Michelle admits things went sour because of her attitude. K.Michelle revealed to New York’s Hot 97 that she’s been working overtime to get him back, but he hasn’t responded.
“I’m very open in saying that I want him back,” K. Michelle said. “Once I had a taste of that real….I don’t want nobody else.”
K. Michelle has even written a song about Smith. She sang a few verses during the interview. She claims she’s ready to be a do-right woman.
Rumors began to surface that K. Michelle and Smith were dating back in September. Many suspected the couple were more than friends after Smith was spotted at one of Michelle’s shows at SOB’s in NYC. The two also flirted heavily on Twitter.
Watch K. Michelle talk about Smith around the 9:30 mark below.
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: K. Michelle Spotted Kissing NBA Player J.R. Smith [Photos]
- NBA Player J.R. Smith Breaks Up With K. Michelle Again! [Details]
- K. Michelle, Mimi Faust End Feud & Hug on Stage, Lil Scrappy Turns Himself In [Photos]
- K. Michelle Allegedly Stiffs Landlord on Rent, Says She Doesn’t Care [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star K. Michelle Says J.R. Smith Played Her [Video]
- K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]