Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Spotted Kissing on a Woman! [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2013
It appears that Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star K. Michelle is giving women another try.
The VSOP singer hasn’t had much luck with men, so she’s allegedly dating women. K. Michelle was spotted kissing, hugging and cuddling a woman in a pool over the weekend. The reality star didn’t mind showing affection to the unidentified woman, despite a family looking on nearby.
While K’s actions may shock some of her fans, many aren’t surprised. Earlier this year, K. Michelle revealed to New York’s Power 105.1FM’s Breakfast Club Morning Show that she dated a woman in the past.
“I thought I was gay for three months [but…] I realized what you men go through,” K. Michelle said. “The b—h jumped on my car. I had a new car and she jumped on my car, scratched it up with her shoe and it was a wrap. She wanted to be an actress, but she was always sitting on the couch. I was actually taking care of stuff and paying bills. I was like, “Oh no I’m not used to this. I’m not gay no more.”
K. added, “I like how women look. I like certain things about a woman but at the end of the day, I realized that I’m not dealing with all that bulls–t y’all go through.”
K. Michelle denied the claims. She claims the mystery woman is Zena Foster who happens to be K. Michelle’s good friend. She made a joke about the rumor on Twitter.
Meanwhile, this will be K. Michelle’s final season on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. She will be joining the New York cast.
Photos via ATLpics.net and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- K. Michelle Announces Break Up With NBA Player Lance Stephenson [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star K. Michelle Says J.R. Smith Played Her [Video]
- K. Michelle Allegedly Stiffs Landlord on Rent, Says She Doesn’t Care [Details]
- K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Wants to Date J.R. Smith Again [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Mimi Faust Says K. Michelle Hit Her With Flowers, K. Responds [Details]