Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Threatened With Jail Time
Rucuss staffMarch 3, 2014
Love and Hip Hop New York star Rashidah Ali almost found herself behind bars for violating her parole from a fraud conviction.
Ali appeared in Bergen County Court last week for a probation hearing to explain why she had missed her bi-weekly appointments with her parole officer. The judge also wanted to know why she had not been paying her court ordered restitution.
After agreeing to stop violating her parole, Rashidah was sparred jail time.
Cliffview Pilot reports:
Ali was originally admitted to the Pre-Trial Intervention program, which could have cleared her of any charges if she met certain requirements.
When she didn’t, she was dropped from the program, convicted and put on probation for seven counts of fraudulent credit card use and theft by deception.
Prosecutors said Ali took a credit card belonging to an acquaintance and went on a shopping spree without his permission, charging expenses at Shoe Inn, Homewood Suites, and Ambience Boutique at the end of November, 2011.
Hopefully, Rashidah won’t miss anymore appointments or payments.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Hangs Out With Fiance & Ariane Davis [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop New York: Rashidah Ali is Getting Married! [Details]
- Stevie J Must Appear In Court Over Child Support, May Face Jail Time [Details]
- Joe Budden’s Friend Mia Bunny Involved in Super Bowl Hooker Ring [Details]
- Strike! Love & Hip Hop New York Cast Bring Production to a Halt Over Money [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop’s Ariane Davis Shows Off Her Girlfriend [Photos]