Love & Hip Hop: Rasheeda Gives Birth To Baby Boy!
Rucuss staffAugust 21, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Rasheeda Frost has finally given birth.
Rasheeda delivered a baby boy on Wednesday that she and her husband Kirk Frost named, Karter. The reality stars didn’t reveal how much the baby weighed, but Rasheeda revealed that she was ‘so in love.’
She tweeted,”Karter is here and so handsome. I’m so in love. #blessed” She also uploaded the image below on Instagram.
Rasheeda even announced that she was in labor by posting the photo below of her stomach in a hospital bed with the caption: “Gm.It’s about to go down!”
Rasheeda went through a rough pregnancy while filming season 2 of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. The rapper steuggled to deal with Kirk’s cheating ways. Now the two are working to mend their marriage but still claim ‘its complicated.’ Maybe the birth of their son will start a new beginning with their relationship.
Guess, we’ll have to wait until next season.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Rasheeda & Kirk Frost Host Baby Shower [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Bambi, Mary Jane Almost Fight on Kandi Koated Nights [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle and Kirk Frost Have Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Lil Scrappy and Bambi Show PDA in Front of Erica Dixon at Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Meet Love & Hip Hop’s Scrapp Deleon’s Main Girlfriend And Son
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds