Love & Hip Hop: Momma Dee Crowns Shay Johnson ‘Princess of the South’ [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 20, 2013
Love & Hip Hop star Erica Dixon has called off her engagement to Lil Scrappy.
And the self-proclaimed ‘Prince of the South’ is getting back at his former fiancée the best way he knows how. Scrappy is allegedly dating his ex-fling Shay ‘Buckee’ Johnson. The two attended Scrappy’s mother’s charity event together at Atlanta’s XS Ultra Lounge last Friday night.
Scrappy’s mom Momma Dee hosted ‘Stomp the Runway’ and at some point during the night she crowned Shay, ‘Princess of the South.’
Momma Dee, who is also shown with a crown on, is the self-proclaimed ‘Queen of the South.’
Shay hardly ever left Scrappy’s side during the event. And Love & Hip Hop camera crews were there filming so expect it to all go down on an upcoming episode.
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Is Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Dating Love & Hip Hop’s Erica Dixon?
- Shay Johnson Says Erica Dixon Was Pregnant By Married Man, Reveals New Boyfriend [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Lil Scrappy Regrets Engagement, Putting Erica Dixon on Show! [Details]
- Lil Scrappy and Bambi Show PDA in Front of Erica Dixon at Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Dixon, Shay ‘Buckeey’ Johnson Have Bloody Fight! [Details]
- Kyra Chaos Calls Out Erica Dixon’s Ex O’Shea Russell For Lying [Details]