Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 16, 2013
The Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast attended a premiere party in anticipation of season 2 at Creme Ultra Lounge in Atlanta.
Mimi Faust, Joseline Hernandez, Stevie J, Benzino, Erica Dixon, Rasheeda, Kirk Frost, Momma Dee, Shay “Buckey” Johnson, Ariane Davis, producer Mona Scott-Young and newbies Traci Steele and her husband DJ Babey Drew and Che Mack were all there. Noticeably absent was K. Michelle, Karlie Redd and Lil Scrappy.
Mimi’s boyfriend Nikko didn’t show up either. But there could be a reason for that. A source told Sandra Rose that Nikko is telling friends that he feels betrayed and humiliated after Mimi went back to Stevie J. He believes he was used by Mimi and Scott Young.
“Now he knows the show is scripted,” the source told Sandra Rose. “It’s not reality. Now he thinks [Mimi] was playing him or she’s just playing stupid.”
The source added,”Nikko now believes Mimi and Stevie J never really broke up. It was all a put on for the show to boost ratings. The relationship between Joseline and Stevie J is also fake.
Mimi and Nikko allegedly split last month after dating for less than a year. Season 2 of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta premieres Monday, April 22 at 8 p.m. on VH1.
Check out a few photos from the premiere below.
Photos via Sandra Rose,ATLpics.net and Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran, Tyga & More Attend Draya’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Mimi Faust, Benzino Reveal Secrets in Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Beyonce Wears Antonio Berardi Dress and Jimmy Choo Shoes to Super Bowl Radio Row [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Says Mendeecees Harris Has a Tiny Penis! [Video]