Love & Hip Hop Cast Will Wear Lyralovestar Jewelry on Show
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2011
VH1’s Love & Hip Hop seems to be following in Basketball Wives footsteps.
No, we’re not talking about the anticipated fist fights or random hatred amongst cast members that you’ll see during season two that begins Nov. 14. We’re actually talking about the line of jewelry that some of the cast will wear called Lyralovestar created by stylist Crystal Streets.
The Basketball Wives crew wore earrings by POParazzi that caused a stir amongst the jewelry world. The ear bling is so popular that its caused random people to make replicas of the earrings and sell them.
The Lyralovestar collection made its fashion week debut at Sammy B’s Spring 2012 fashion show. Lyralovestar includes gold pieces in shapes of stars, moon and the sun.
Can’t wait to see the full line? Well go take a look at purchase at LYRALOVESTAR.com.
More from Rucuss
- Jackie Christie Launches Fashion Line, Uses Basketball Wives Cast to Rip Runway [Photos]
- Milan Fashion Week: D&G Spring 2012
- Emily B Once Spent $5,000 On A Pair of Shoes, Shows Off Closet
- London Fashion Week: Gucci Spring 2012
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace Spring 2012
- Splurge on the Look: Jennifer Lopez’s Sienna Dress and Louboutin Sandals