Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Tammie Grant Confirms Past Romance With Stevie J, But Denies Being Pregnant
Rucuss staffAugust 1, 2012
Love & Hip Hop star Stevie J has plenty of rumors circulating about his personal life.
So it didn’t come as a surprise that a major bomb dropped Tuesday concerning another woman who wasn’t his girlfriend Mimi Faust or jumpoff Joseline Hernandez. Mediatakeout reported Stevie or as Joseline calls him ‘Steebie’ got Tammie Grant, ex-wife of former NBA player Gary Grant, pregnant.
The website claimed the two are business partners and have been in a romance for three years. Stevie is even producing her daughter Tauryn Grant’s album. Stevie never commented about the rumors, but Tammie issued a statement on the matter.
“I am not pregnant with Stevie J’s baby. There are rumors being said that just are not true. Yes, at one time me and Stevie were very close and we were seeing each other. I never gave Stevie any money which is absurd, nor did he break up my marriage, me and Gary Grant were already separated for 2 years when me and Stevie met. It was at my best interest to distance myself from Stevie and the scandals. I only have kind things to say about him and fond memories. I wish him and his beautiful children all the luck.”
Well, Mimi and Joseline can breathe a sigh of relief because the rumor is not true. But Mimi should still be upset because Tammie confirmed that they did have something going on doing their relationship.
More from Rucuss
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Stevie J Upset About MiMi Faust’s Lesbian Storyline
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez
- Nikko Says Stevie J Was a Broke, Homeless Bum Before Love & Hip Hop Atlanta [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Talks To Rickey Smiley About Transgender Rumors, Says Mimi is Just Another Baby Mama
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]