Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star Lil Scrappy Arrested! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 2, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Lil Scrappy was arrested for probation violation on Monday afternoon.
TMZ reports Scrappy was arrested and handcuffed on the side of the road for violating probation over a marijuana charge in 2008. The 28-year-old rapper was taken away by police on the side of an unnamed road. He was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
Scrappy is currently serving five years probation. He cannot use any marijuana or alcohol. Scrappy, whose real name is Darryl Kevin Richardson II, was also ordered to complete an alcohol/drug education program and ordered to perform 240 hours of community service.
Some how Scrappy was able to tweet,”I just got locked up pray for me.”
According to TMZ, Scrappy filed documents with the DeKalb County Superior Court to recall a warrant for his arrest.
In the docs, Scrappy admits he failed to check in with his probation officer on August 9, 2012 but said it was an honest mistake. He claims he didn’t have a check-in date. Scrappy said he’s been a model probationer and wanted the warrant recalled. The judge hadn’t ruled on Scrappy’s request by the time the rapper was arrested.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Lil Scrappy Gets Obama Tattoo On His Stomach [Photos]
- Lil Scrappy Says Soulja Boy is on the Down Low, Both Exchange Threats! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Erica Takes Lil Scrappy Off Child Support! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Erica Says Joseline Punched Her in the Jaw, She and Scrappy Split [Audio]
- Lil Scrappy Gets Into Fight At Gas Station, Girlfriend Bambi Tries to Break It Up [Video]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]