Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Rasheeda Debuts ‘Marry Me’ Video
Rucuss staffJuly 22, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Rasheeda dropped a video for her single Marry Me.
Rasheeda’s single is from her album Boss Chick Music, which is available on iTunes. The rapper first introduced the song to the world when she sang the chorus to her husband while they rode through the streets of Atlanta during an episode.
During a scene, Rasheeda and her husband/manager Kirk argue over the budget of the video. Kirk gets upset with Rasheeda when she shows up two hours late to the shoot. Rasheeda becomes frustrated with Kirk after he cut the wardrobe stylist and a few dancers.
Watch the finish product below.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Rasheeda Gives Birth To Baby Boy!
- Love & Hip Hop: Bambi, Mary Jane Almost Fight on Kandi Koated Nights [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle and Kirk Frost Have Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Kirk Frost Lets Woman Grab His Penis! [Photos]
- Wendy Williams Says Kirk Frost and Rasheeda Created Drama for Love & Hip Hop [Video]
- K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]