Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Momma Dee Dances On Stripper Pole [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 23, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Momma Dee added dancer to her growing resume over the weekend.
The 50-something star seductively danced to her son Lil Scrappy’s That’s Her song at Atlanta’s Club De Ja Vu strip club. She whipped her hair back and forth and slapped her butt on stage while the crow through money at her. Momma Dee didn’t take off her clothes, but she did take a few spins around the pole, wearing a short letter jacket and revealing tights.
Momma Dee doesn’t have many pole dancing skills, but to be a woman over 50 she didn’t look half bad. You go girl! Watch her dance moves below.
More from Rucuss
- Momma Dee Confirms Dating Andrea Kelly’s Ex Brian McKee, He Denies It
- Violent Brawl Breaks Out at Opening of Stevie J and Benzino’s Bar [Details]
- Lil Scrappy Turns Himself in For Parole Violation After Refusal to Take Urine Test [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Momma Dee Crowns Shay Johnson ‘Princess of the South’ [Photos]
- Lil Scrappy Gets Into Fight At Gas Station, Girlfriend Bambi Tries to Break It Up [Video]
- Say What: Did Stevie J Kiss Lil’ Wayne on Stage? [Video]