Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Signs Major Record Deal With Warner Bros. [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 20, 2012
All the hard work has finally paid off for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star K. Michelle.
K. Michelle has signed a new record deal with Warner Bros. Records. This will be K. Michelle’s second record deal. Her first was with Jive Records where she alleges her ex-boyfriend Memphitz spent most of her recording budget on personal items.
K. Michelle also claims she was abused by Memphitz, while he denies the allegations. In the end, the reality star was released from her contract. She was labeled as ‘hard to work with’ and struggled to get another contract.
But her new-found success on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta has catapulted her into the spotlight, along with a new record deal.
“I’m just really blessed to get a second chance.” K. Michelle told Singersroom.com. “I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell. I may not be the most polished or prissy R&B singer, but I do feel that I am the voice of a lot of women who don’t have a voice.”
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Spotted Kissing on a Woman! [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star K. Michelle Says J.R. Smith Played Her [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Mimi Faust Says K. Michelle Hit Her With Flowers, K. Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Dixon, Shay ‘Buckeey’ Johnson Have Bloody Fight! [Details]
- K. Michelle Allegedly Stiffs Landlord on Rent, Says She Doesn’t Care [Details]