Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Says Memphitz Allegedly Threatened to Kill Her Son [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 6, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star K. Michelle didn’t hold back details when she was grilled by New York’s Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club.
K. Michelle talked about a variety of topics that included the hit reality show, her relationship with Memphitz, his wife Toya Wright and R. Kelly. The singer explains why she has a problem with Toya. She thinks she needs to mind her business.
“It’s ok to be ride or die for your man, but know what you are riding for,” said K. Michelle about Toya sticking up for her man. “I’m not trippin’ off that, men will tell you stuff. But don’t come for me, just say, ‘I believe my husband. Don’t come for me, cause that’s not what you want to do.”
K. Michelle also make clear that even though she not a fan of Memphitz she doesn’t think he’s a bad person.
“I never was saying that he was a bad person,” she said. “I knew he had temper issues. “But at the same time, I also knew his background. The Ku Kl-x Kl-n killed his daddy. He don’t know where his daddy body is and people would call up to the label like, ‘Hey, I know where your daddy body is, give me some money.”
K.Michelle then alleges Memphitz threatened to kill her son.
“Then when I’m doing interviews and PR, I start saying I’m telling my story cause you still sending me text messages,” she said. “You still threatening me. He even threatened to kill my son.”
Check out the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Spotted Kissing on a Woman! [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Wants to Date J.R. Smith Again [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Mimi Faust Says K. Michelle Hit Her With Flowers, K. Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Rasheeda vs. K.Michelle, Round 2
- K. Michelle Threatens Toya Wright on Twitter, Memphitz Calls on Maury [Details]