Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle & Rasheeda Have War of Words on Twitter
Rucuss staffAugust 7, 2012
While Love & Hip Hop Atlanta aired Monday night, K. Michelle took a few shots at costar Rasheeda.
K. Michelle apparently didn’t like what she saw towards the end of the show. Once Rasheeda caught wind to the tweets the Atlanta rapper decided to get in on the action, throwing shade at Michelle too. Neither one of them mentioned the other by name but it was obvious they were taking about each other.
Check out their tweets below:
Rasheeda, who has called herself the ‘Boss’ in the past, didn’t let K. Michelle off the hook. She got a few jabs in too.
This feud comes just days after rumors began to float around that the two had a fight during the taping of the reunion show. According to Mediatakeout:
“Rasheeda reportedly got in K. Michelle’s face and the two started fighting, but Rasheeda lost … badly.
According to MediaTakeOut.com’s snitch, Rasheeda was ‘repeatedly punched’ in the face while on the ground. And eventually ‘lost consciousness’ before security was able to break it up. Paramedics were called and taping was delayed until Rasheeda regained full consciousness and was medically cleared to return on camera.”
Both denied a fight took place.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Rasheeda vs. K.Michelle, Round 2
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle and Kirk Frost Have Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- K. Michelle Responds to Memphitz’ Lawsuit: ‘I Stand by My Story!’
- Joe Budden Kicks Fan Out of His Concert For Negative Tweets [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Kirk Frost Lets Woman Grab His Penis! [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]