Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle and Kirk Frost Have Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 15, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta stars K. Michelle and Kirk Frost let their beef spread from the big screen to Twitter.
Following a taping of the VH1 reality show on Thursday (March 14), the two got into a war of words on social media. Frost claimed K. Michelle was attracted to his wife, Rasheeda, and Michelle said Frost was gay and that he liked little girls.
Frost began the epic battle with the photo below and the caption: “Truth be told I think she really liked Rasheeda. Like, really liked her. Like, wanted the box.”
Continuing Frost’s verbal assault, Frost said “I don’t kiss concrete injected fake a**.”
During last season of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, K. Michelle and Rasheeda’s relationship fizzled after the rapper told K. that she didn’t believe ex-boyfriend, Memphiz, abused her. The two never saw eye to eye after that. They have been trading verbal assaults ever since.
Check out the Twitter exchange below.
Frost responded,”@kmichelle u would know you’ve had so many relationships w/girls in ATL u gotta move.I’m wait 4 u 2 be real let it b known u like women.”
Check out his other tweets below.
K. Michelle ended the Twitter beef with the tweets below.
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is scheduled to air in April on VH1.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Bambi, Mary Jane Almost Fight on Kandi Koated Nights [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rasheeda Gives Birth To Baby Boy!
- Lil Scrappy and Bambi Show PDA in Front of Erica Dixon at Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Rasheeda & Kirk Frost Host Baby Shower [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Is Mimi Faust’s Boyfriend Cheating With Melyssa Ford? [Photo]
- K. Michelle Lands Her Own Reality Show With VH1! [Details]