Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle and Karlie Redd Have Heated Argument On Twitter [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 21, 2012
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta began with a bang on Monday night.
With 3.6 million viewers for its first episode, the VH1 show has all the ingridents to be a sure fire hit for the remainder of the season. K. Michelle has already gained plenty of media attention after admitting she was in abusive relationship with former Jive executive Memphitz on the show. He’s now married to Toya Wright.
But from the looks of it, that won’t be the only drama surrounding the R&B singer. K. Michelle and costar Karlie Redd are at odds in upcoming episodes of the show. In an upcoming scene, K. Michelle and Karlie Redd have a confrontation at a local restaurant. During the scene, Redd shakes a table in Michelle’s direction before the singer retaliates and accuses her of lying. Michelle adds, “Don’t shake the table unless you ready to get shook.”
Now there beef has seeped over into the social network. On Tuesday, the two costars ripped into one another about their careers and personal lives. And it all began after this tweet, “Matter fact, i take back every nice thing i said about @kmichelle now…since she’s just randomly blocking n—–,” said blogger Eleven8 of BallerAlert.com. “It’s Team @KARLIEREDD!”
K. Michelle tweeted, “You are a well known industry whore and none of the other girls in the cast wanna even take pics with u. U betta be glad ur label brought (sic) your teeth. Y’all shoulda seen that horse mouth before she got it fixed.”
Karlie fired back, “You couldn’t get a crum snatcher even if you tried. That’s why your last man beat you.”
Check out more of the Twitter war below.
More from Rucuss
- Karlie Redd’s Alleged Real Name, Baby Daddy & 18-Year Old Daughter Revealed!
- Violent Brawl Breaks Out at Opening of Stevie J and Benzino’s Bar [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star Karlie Redd Parties Hard in The Bahamas [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Star Mimi Faust Ends Relationship With Nikko After He Tried to Hook Up With Karlie Redd [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie Threatens Karlie Redd! [Details]
- Nikko Says Stevie J Was a Broke, Homeless Bum Before Love & Hip Hop Atlanta [Details]