Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Hernandez Paints Body For New Photo Shoot [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 2, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez wanted to spice up her new photo shoot.
So instead of wearing clothes, Hernandez opted to spray her body in silver metallic paint. Hernandez, who had box braids, got her boyfriend and costar Stevie J to paint her body from the neck down.
Hernandez posted a few photos on Instagram with the caption: “My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
Photos via Instagram
More from my site
- Love & Hip Hop’s Ariane Davis Shows Off Her Girlfriend [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Says Mendeecees Harris Has a Tiny Penis! [Video]
- Say What: Did Stevie J Steal Furniture & Get Busted For Drug Trafficking?
- Joe Budden’s Friend Mia Bunny Involved in Super Bowl Hooker Ring [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Hernandez Fires Stevie J. Again! [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Attacked at Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Viewing Party [Details]