Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Hernandez Paints Body For New Photo Shoot [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 2, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez wanted to spice up her new photo shoot.
So instead of wearing clothes, Hernandez opted to spray her body in silver metallic paint. Hernandez, who had box braids, got her boyfriend and costar Stevie J to paint her body from the neck down.
Hernandez posted a few photos on Instagram with the caption: “My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop’s Ariane Davis Shows Off Her Girlfriend [Photos]
- Stevie J Must Appear In Court Over Child Support, May Face Jail Time [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Says Mendeecees Harris Has a Tiny Penis! [Video]
- Yandy Smith Puts Women On Blast For Direct Messaging Mendeecees [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Threatened With Jail Time
- Love & Hip Hop Star Karen King Arrested For Identity Fraud [Details]
- Say What: Did Stevie J Steal Furniture & Get Busted For Drug Trafficking?
- Love & Hip Hop Houston Production Shut Down, Guns Pulled On Crew
- Joe Budden’s Friend Mia Bunny Involved in Super Bowl Hooker Ring [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Hernandez Fires Stevie J. Again! [Details]