Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Erica Says Joseline Punched Her in the Jaw, She and Scrappy Split [Audio]
Rucuss staffJuly 10, 2012
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Erica Dixon claims two separate fights took place during Monday night’s episode.
Dixon called into The Breakfast Club to promote the show and she revealed a few things we didn’t get a chance to see during the episode on July 9. Erica revealed while Stevie J and Lil Scrappy wrestled around in the bushes because the producer called her a b-tch. Joseline Hernandez punched her in the jaw.
Erica admits she wasn’t expecting Joseline to jump in and accuse her of sleeping with Stevie J. She said that when Joseline hit her it was powerful like a man punched her.
Throughout the interview she constantly refered to Joseline as a man. She also revealed that she is no longer with Lil Scrappy, but the two are good co-parents. She also admitted that her mom was right about Scrappy and she should have listened to her advice.
Joseline also confirmed a fight with Erica via Twitter. She tweeted, “Why they ain’t show me whooping her a**. They only show Stevie J whooping a** damn.”
Check out the interview below.
If you missed the fight, check it out below.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Scrappy Gets Into Fight At Gas Station, Girlfriend Bambi Tries to Break It Up [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Are Lil Scrappy’s Checks Being Garnished to Pay Erica Child Support ?!?
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Erica Takes Lil Scrappy Off Child Support! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Lil Scrappy Says Joseline Lifts Weights Like a Man, She Says He’s a Trick!
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Scrappy and Stevie J Fight! [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Dixon Shows Off Her New Boyfriend! [Photos]