Love And Hip Hop’s Winter Ramos Names Jadakiss and the Game in Tell-All Book! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 13, 2013
Love & Hip Hop New York star Winter Ramos is telling all in her new book, Game Over.
Ramos reveals she had a ‘love triangle’ with Jadakiss and the Game. According to AllHipHop.com, Ramos admits she used the Game to payback Jadakiss for being with another woman.
Winter gives a blow-by-blow account of the love triangle in the book. She said the Game was “corny” when they spent time drinking and smoking together in his hotel room. She also reveals that while she was hanging with Game her mind was on Jadakisss, whose real name is Jason Phillips.
Winter claims she left Game’s room in hopes of hooking up with Jadakiss., but he wasn’t in his room. She thought he was with another woman so she went back to Game’s room for revenge.
AllHipHop posted the alleged excerpt from the book below:
“Jason wasn’t there and hadn’t been there. I got mad. What kind of business could he be handling that would keep him gone all night? Immediately, I jumped to the conclusion and figured he was with another b*tch, although he’d never played me like that before. Out of spite, I returned to Game’s room.”
According to the excerpt, even though Ramos and Game entered a jacuzzi upon her return to the rapper’s room, they engaged in no sexual activity:
“The moment seemed weird. There weren’t many times where I was with someone who just chilled in a situation like that.”
Ramos new book, Game Over, hits bookshelves April 1st.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Winter Ramos Ready To Rock Music Industry with Tell-All Book!
- Winter Ramos on Slim Thug: ‘He Was Thugged Out in the Bedroom!’ [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Lore’l Says Erica Mena Did Drugs Before Argument! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Peter Gunz Admits Cheating For a Check [Video]
- Karrueche Tran Embarrassed At Making VH1′s ‘Notorious Side Chicks’ List
- Stevie J Must Appear In Court Over Child Support, May Face Jail Time [Details]