Love and Hip Hop: The Game Says Olivia is a Man!
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2011
It’s clear that rapper The Game isn’t fond of VH1’s Love and Hip Hop star Olivia.
While the show aired Monday night, The Game tweeted some unkind words about the aspiring singer. The Game claims that Olivia is a man. That sounds like fighting words to us.
This is not the first time the rapper said Olivia was a man. The Game’s first jabs toward Olivia were on his “300 Bars and Runnin'” diss.
“I told Monica when I catch him The Boy is Mine/Take one shot of Brandy and pop/Watch his panties drop, when I run inside the Candy Shop/F*ck you, 50, Banks, Yayo, and the cops/And Olivia, I mean for a man she hot.” (“300 Bars & Runnin'”)
Olvia made the decision then to ignore The Game’s transgender disses.
“I’ve never responded to immature people,” Olivia told Vlad TV when asked how she feels about The Game these days. “It’s not my fault that you have a beef with a man that you want to take it out on the only girl in the group just ’cause we don’t rock with you. But it is what it is. I always laughed at it, I thought it was hilarious if that’s the best you can come up with. It works for me.”
Check out Olivia’s recent interview with Vlad TV.
More from Rucuss
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Strike! Love & Hip Hop New York Cast Bring Production to a Halt Over Money [Details]
- K. Michelle Responds to Memphitz’ Lawsuit: ‘I Stand by My Story!’
- Love & Hip Hop New York’s Erica Mena and Rich Dollaz Engaged [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Emily B. Is Tired Of Being Compared to Mimi Faust [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Winter Ramos Ready To Rock Music Industry with Tell-All Book!