Louisville Women’s BBall Player Punches Man in Kevin Durant’s Entourage [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 1, 2013
The Louisville women’s basketball team pulled off one of the biggest upsets in the history of the NCAA tournament.
Louisville were the underdogs heading into its NCAA regional semifinal game against Baylor, which was considered a shoe-in for the Final Four. Afterall, Baylor were the defending national champions. But Brittney Griner and the Lady Bears met their match and loss 82-81 by fifth-seeded Louisville.
Of course, the Louisville women were ecstatic about the win. They celebrated in the locker room and even got a surprise visit from Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant who was in attendance.
Louisville’s Cortnee Walton was so happy to see Durant that when she reached around his body to give a hug, she accidentally punched KD’s friend Randy Williams in the face. Ouch!
Watch the incident below.
More from Rucuss
- Rutgers Coach Mike Rice Kicked, Shoved & Threw Balls at Players in Practice [Video]
- WNBA Brittney Griner, Glory Johnson Wed After Domestic Violence Dispute
- Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus Jordan, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims He Was Hacked! [Details]
- 335-Pound High School Football Player Also Cheers During Halftime! [Video]
- Adrien Broner Loses To Marcos Maidana, Gets Clowned On Twitter
- NFL Player Jason Babin Rips Off Andre Ellington’s Hair During Game, Holds Up Dreadlocks