Look For Less: Justin Bieber Wears $17 Local Heroes T-Shirt [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 3, 2012
Pop star Justin Bieber was spotted wearing a white t-shirt with the words ‘Doing Real Stuff Sucks’ while leaving a studio in Burbank, Calif.
The 18-year old, who usually wears some expensive clothing, wore a $17 ash gray Local Heroes t-shirt on May 25. The Biebs pieced together the shirt with an expensive $465 Louis Vuitton Damier Azur belt, red high top Chuck Taylors and a red baseball cap.
Listen to Bieber’s new Boyfriend remix below.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: North West Wears $3,500 Fur Coat?!
- Ballin! 50 Cent Wears $500 T-Shirt to Celebrate Birthday [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Wears Old Coogi Sweater to All Star Event, 50 Cent Tags Along [Photos]
- Milan Fashion Week: Fendi Spring 2012
- Shoe-icide Splurge For Men: Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Christian Louboutin