Loni Love Takes Pole Dancing Class From Nicole ‘The Pole’ Williams on Ellen
Rucuss staffDecember 13, 2013
The Talk host Loni Love showed off her stripper moves during an episode of Ellen.
Love enlisted the help of Allure Dance and Fitness Studio owner Nicole ‘The Pole’ Williams. It was her first pole dancing class so the comedian kept the crowd entertained during her workout. Although there was plenty of laughs during her session, Love looked pretty good on the pole.
If Williams looks familar, she is the same woman who takes a few spins on the pole in Rihanna’s Pour It Up video. Willams is a personal trainer who uses pole dancing to bring out her inner sexy diva.
Williams first learned pole tricks by watching YouTube videos and now she’s made a business out of it. She considers the pole the new dumbbell. Check out the hilarious clip below.
In case you missed Williams audition tape for the Pour It Up video, check it out below.
More from Rucuss
- Loni Love Shows Off Her 23-Year Old Boyfriend [Video]
- The Talk’s Sheryl Underwood Pulls Off Wig During Live Taping! [Video]
- Sheryl Underwood Calls Natural Black Hair ‘Nasty,’ Responds to Backlash [Details]
- Rihanna Got Pole-Dancing Lessons From Nicole ‘The Pole’ Williams for Pour It Up Video [Details]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Basketball Wives: New Cast Member Kenya Bell Thinks She’s Beyonce [Video]