Loni Love Shows Off Her 23-Year Old Boyfriend [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 15, 2014
Comedian and The Talk co-host Loni Love is no longer single.
Love introduced her new boyfriend on the Ellen Degeneres Show on Wednesday. While Love appeared on the show to do her Loni’s Love Update segment, Ellen brought out her boyfriend, Sam.
Love admitted she liked her men young and to prove it, Sam is 23. He works in the music business. When asked by Ellen if he was really 23, he replied, “I’m 23. Yes, I am.”
Love added,”That’s how I do it baby, I like ‘em young!” Then Sam shared how the two met. “We met at a comedy club…She was eating nachos,” he said.
Love made the first move, she joked, “I was eating my nachos, drinking my brown liquor minding my business.”
Then Love asked Sam if he wanted a drink and the rest is history. Watch the interview below.
Photos via Ellen Show
More from Rucuss
- Loni Love Takes Pole Dancing Class From Nicole ‘The Pole’ Williams on Ellen
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off New Photos of North West on ‘Ellen’
- Ellen Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween [Photos]
- Comedy Break: ‘Devil’s Due’ Baby Prank Terrifies New Yorkers [Video]
- Hilarious! What Would You Do If A Zombie Chased You, Best Zombie Prank [Video]
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]